Scissor Lifts | Blulift GS 3232
- Stability and Rigidity with Efficient Motor
- Automatic levelling hydraulic outrigger system levels the machine on sloped surfaces up to 5° for added versatility.
- A new laser locator option helps the operator position the unit before the outriggers are deployed
- The forward-angled Hall-effect joystick is comfortable to use and provides accurate control.
- The platform control box also moves to the platform extension deck to give the operator a clear and consistent line of sight.
- An LED window on the platform control box displays time saving information, including a battery level indicator, on-board diagnostics, and speed tuning and configuration settings.
- The electronic control system also allows for a variable-speed DC motor, which offers greater battery efficiency, conserves energy and reduces heat generation for longer machine life.
- This compact unit easily passes through standard single or double doors (compact dimensions and folding guardrails).
- Low-emission electric scissors deliver a quiet, convenient method for operation in sound-sensitive environments like office buildings, shopping malls, hotels, schools and more.
- Front-wheel drive and zero inside turning radius for excellent manoeuvrability in tight spaces like congested construction sites, elevators and narrow aisles.
- Standard solid non-marking tyres.
- On-board diagnostics help operators troubleshoot on the fly and make adjustments in the field to maximize uptime. Swing-out battery box and power module trays allow easy access to engine components for convenient service.
9.75m (32ft) (A)
0.81m (2ft 8in) (G)
2.44m (8ft) (E)
Four 6V 225Ah batteries
Safe Working Load
2.44m - 3.33m (8ft - 10ft 11in)
3.18m x 0.81m (D) (10ft 5 x 2ft 8)
2352kg (5185 lb)
Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /var/www/vhosts/blulift.ie/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/enhanced-header-footer-injections/ehfi-functions.php on line 218